Still Mine, And Forever Mine ♥
 Sayang, the moon is shinning brightly as I think of you. I thought of you day and night, everywhere, anywhere. I wrote your name in the clouds but the wind blowed it away. I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washes it away. I wrote your name in my heart and it stay FOREVERYou inspire me, You complete me, I wished for you thank you for loving me, i belong to you my hearts is yours. I'm better me because me because of you my partner, my best friend and my lover. You make me smile forever yours .You love me perfectly . Your love is my sweetest joy. Only death can seperate us. InsyaAllah. And finally kitorng nak masuk 3 Bulan dah :'D pecah rekod whoyy x') Thanks Maya sebab sabar dengan perangai dany #StyleMaya ^^ Danyy hargai sangat-2 . Sorry sebab ada sesekali tu Danny tengking-2 maya or what. Sorry tau? :'/ Tak shengajee lah :'/ Akhir-2 ni Maya Manja hahah xD teserlah kegedikkannya *Tangan dibahu mata keatas* -.- Hewhew k Idk nak taip apa dah -,-' hah Yang penting nih haaahh! dkt hati aku TAKKAN pernah terpadam nama Nur Maizatul Aqma Binti Muhd Umar. Semoga hubungan kitorng berkekekalan ke Jinjang perkahwinan :'3 ehh berangan pulak aku hihikkk byee Assalamualaikum :)


Gyapo