I'm Yours ♥
You listen when I have a problem and help dry the tears from my face you take away my sorrow and put happiness in its Place . Maybe yess MAYBE , your life can go on without me , that you can be happy without me , that you can survive without me . But even if you turn me away , I will choose to stay with you and be your sweetest stranger forever . If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means , I would lean my head on your shoulder , hold you close to me and answer with smile , 'Like This' .

I promise to be there when you need me , I promise to hug you tight when you're lonely , I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you , Not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours . Everytime you cry a tear , My heart cries along . But you'll never cause I wouldn't tell . Everytime you're hurt , I'm hurt too . Cause that's what Love is for and I Love You :'>

I don't need someone who'll just be there , I need someone who'll be there holding me and sincerely caring for me till God takes my Last Breath . So maya , Do I make sense if I tell you , I need you? :')

If you're Leaving , take me with you . If you're running away , take me too . If you're jumping off , Hold my hand as you do . I love life but it's worth losing if I lose with you . I Miss you not because you miss me but because you taught me how to feel the empitiness when you're not here . I love you not because you love me but because you taught me everything I never knew existed before . I Hope you will be the last for me , Aminnn :')
I Love You for the who you're Nur Maizatul Aqma 

Sincerely , Muhammad Daniel Hakimi Bin Syed Zulkiflie 

Gyapo